- Press the Attendance Voicemails button on the phone
- You will hear "Welcome to your webex voice portal. Please enter your passcode" followed by key tones. You will then hear "Please enter your mailbox ID.." again followed by key tones. Wait until you hear "Please enter your passcode followed by the # key" and enter the passcode and #. The default passcode is 147856
- Press 1 to access the mailbox
- Press 3 and follow the prompts to record the no-answer greeting.
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Press 1 again to listen voicemails
Please note that there will be no "Message Waiting Indicator" light on the phone indicating that a new message was received. You will need to rely on the email that a new voicemail was received or check directly from the phone. Also, please keep in mind that when you delete the voicemails from your email, it does not delete them from the phone. You will need to periodically delete these messages from the phone to ensure the mailbox does not run out of space.