Adobe Document Cloud for Google Drive is an integrated bundle of PDF services that allows you to do the following right in your Chrome browser:
- With the Acrobat for Google Drive integration, anyone can view, search, and annotate PDFs for free. If you’re an Acrobat DC subscriber, you can immediately take advantage of additional functionality:
- Create high-quality PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts
- Modify and organize existing PDFs by deleting, reordering, and rotating
- Combine multiple file types including PDF, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Office, image, text, and Adobe design files into a single PDF to save or share
- Export PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts
- Send a document for e-signature and track its progress
- Automatically save all changes back to Drive
- Short Video showing the features
- For instructions on all tools - Using Adobe Cloud for Google Drive
Instructions to get and install Add-on
- Adobe Acrobat – PDF and e-signature tools link to Drive Add-on
- Click on blue Install bar
- Get ready to Install - click Continue
- Choose your district google account
- Click Allow
- Click Done
Open and view PDFs online with Adobe's high-quality web-based PDF previewer. To open a PDF, right-click the file, and choose Open With > Adobe Acrobat For Google Drive or you can access this Add-on by selecting it from the Google Waffle.
Once you have the Add-in open, click three dots in the toolbar, go to the bottom of that menu and choose Sign-In.
Then choose Company or School Account and select your district Google account. By signing in you will receive additional functionality.