As of 05/26/2020, TSS had received several reports of Grid View not working properly. This was an issue caused by a Google update creating a failure in the Grid View Extension.
We have confirmed the following steps will resolve this issue.
Step 1: Update Google Chrome Browser (Version 83.0.4103.61 or Higher)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help About Google Chrome.
The current version number is the series of numbers beneath the "Google Chrome" heading. Chrome will check for updates when you're on this page.
To apply any available updates, click Relaunch.
Step 2: Remove and Update Google Meet Grid View extension (Version 1.33.0 or higher)
- Navigate to Google Meet Grid View Chrome Extension
- Click Remove from Chrome Button to Remove the Extension
- Click Add to Chrome Button
Step 3: Reboot your Computer.
To ensure all software updates have been completed successfully please reboot your device