Before you Begin Please Note:
- Your password MUST be changed every 90 days as per district policy (unless you have signed up for 2-step authentication.
- You can only change your password while in district using this method
- You should never share your password information with anyone.
Locate the NoMAD Tool
The NoMAD Password Sync icon is located on the upper right hand corner your Screen. This icon will appear as a triangle with a number next to it stating the number of days before your password expires.
This number indicates the number of days that are remaining until your password will expire. If you have enabled 2 step authentication with your Google account, there will not be a number. If you see this Icon, click on the triangle and select the option "change password". Follow the onscreen prompts to change your password and click change password.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not see this icon, please contact the TSS Help Desk by dialing 4444 from any district phone so we can get that taken care of, or by opening a Help Desk Ticket using the Instructions here.
Password Requirements and Policies
As a reminder your new password MUST be 8 characters long and cannot be any of the previous 10 passwords you have used and MUST include three of the following four items:
- uppercase Letter
- lowercase Letter
- special character or symbol (*, $, @).
If you have followed all of the steps up to this point accurately you will have received a message stating that you have successfully changed your password. The best way to confirm that your password is changed is that the number in the icon in the upper right hand corner should have changed to 90, meaning there are 90 days remaining until your next password change is required.
PLEASE NOTE: TSS highly recommends upon a successful password change that you restart your computer. This is to ensure that your new password syncs with all the other databases that use it like Genesis and other District resources
Still Having Issues?
If you do not receive a successful message, or are still having difficulty please complete the following steps:
- Reboot your computer by clicking the Apple in the upper left hand corner, clicking Restart, then repeating these steps upon reboot as this tends to resolve most password change issues when using the password monitoring tool.
If you are still having Issues changing your password, please contact the TSS Help Desk by dialing 4444 from any district phone so we can get that taken care of, or by opening a Help Desk Ticket using the Instructions here.