Setting Up Your Headphone for Chromebook
- After you unbox package content, Adjust your headphones then Pair the headset
Individually adjusting the headset and wearing it
- 1) Rotate the microphone boom.
- 2) Bend the microphone boom so that the microphone is about 0.8” from the corner of your mouth.
- 3) Adjust the headset so that the ear pad rests comfortably on your right ear or left ear.
Pairing the Headset with Chromebook
- Hold the Power Button for 6 seconds to enable in pairing mode
- To confirm its in pairing mode, you will hear “Power On”, then “Pairing”
- Go to the Chromebook settings, lower right of screen
- Click on time
- Then click on the “Gear” which will bring you to Chromebook Settings
- In Settings, click on Bluetooth
- In the Bluetooth section, click on the pull down arrow
- In Paired devices, you will see “Sennheiser MB Pro 1”, click on the 3 dots and click connect
- You will hear, “Pairing Successful Phone 1 Connected”
- You can go to Google Meet, to verify its working.
- BEFORE YOU JOIN, click on the 3 dots on the screen and click settings
- In Settings you will see your Audio & Video Settings, click on Audio
- Microphone should be - Sennheiser MB Pro 1 (Bluetooth)
- Speakers should be - Sennheiser MB Pro 1, click test and you should hear sound coming into the headset. You are all set!