Install the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android app
- Open the Google Play Store from the Chromebook shelf
- Select Microsoft Remote Desktop and click Install
- When the installation is complete click Open
- Click Accept to accept agreements shown
Initial Set up
- On the top right of the window click the + button and select Desktop to add a new connection
- For PC Name enter systems.pthsd.edu
- Click the drop down arrow next to User name and select Add user account
- Enter your district username in the format pthsd\username and your district password as shown below. Click Save
- Click the checkbox to Never ask again for connections to this PC and click Connect
- When connected you will see the full desktop of the Systems server. Open the Systems 3000 shortcut on the desktop.
- After the initial set up you will see the connection to Systems and you can click to open the connection.
- If your district password has changed you will be prompted to update the password in the app.
- When you have finished your session, exit Systems normally and then go to Start and Log off to exit the remote server.
- If you would like to Pin the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to your Chromebook shelf, right-click while the app is open and select Pin.