Using the Clever app on an iPad
Tech Issue: Students using a shared iPad have an issue with the Clever app retaining their Google login for the next student. When the next student opens the Clever app, they are logged in to the app with the previous student's account, even if the previous student logged out of the Clever app.
Solution for iPads running iOS 11+:
- Student should log out of Clever by pressing the student's name in top right corner and pressing log out.
- This brings them back to the Clever login screen
- Press the home button and then press Settings
- Scroll down the left side and press Safari
- Scroll down the right side and press Clear History and Website Data
- Press Clear
- Press Home button
- Clever can now be used with a different student