- Visit the following website from any computer with internet access:
- Login with your district username/password (Do NOT include "@pthsd.net" in the username)
- Click the "Click Here" link to begin the enrollment process
- Select 3 security questions and enter the corresponding answers. Click the Enroll button to complete the enrollment.
Once you are enrolled you can use the Password Reset Tool to change your password, reset your password, and/or unlock your account. Please refer to the following sections for more information on using the Password Reset Tool.
The Change Password option can be used if you know your current password. However, if you have a district assigned device we recommend that you change your password from that device. If you are a MacBook user, click here for more information about changing your password.
If you do not know your current password and have completed the enrollment, follow the instructions below to reset your password.
- To reset your forgotten password, browse to the Password Reset Tool and click the "Reset Password" icon.
- Enter your Domain User Name (Do NOT enter "@pthsd.net") and click Continue
- Answer the security questions and click Continue to proceed with the password reset
Your district network account will be locked out after 5 unsuccessful login attempts. Locked-out accounts are automatically unlocked after 15 minutes. You can use the Password Reset Tool to unlock your account within the 15-minute lockout time using the "Reset Password" instructions above (Click the "Unlock Account" icon instead of "Reset Password"). If your account is continually being locked out, please contact the TSS Helpdesk x4444.