Add or change a signature
You can put up to 10,000 characters in your signature.
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the "Signature" section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Add a signature if you're using the "Send mail as" feature
If you use the "Send mail as" feature to send from different addresses in your account, you can add a different signature for each address.
To select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
If you don’t see the drop-down menu:
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the "Send mail as" section.
If you are still having Issues changing your password, please contact the TSS Help Desk by dialing 4444 from any district phone so we can assist you over the phone, or by opening a Help Desk Ticket using the Instructions here.