This Article provides instruction on how to connect to the the Guest Wireless network the following Buildings:
- Eastlake Elementary
- Knollwood Elementary School
- Lake Hiawatha Elementary School
- Northvail Elementary School
- Rockaway Meadow Elementary School
- Troy Hills Elementary School
- Intervale Elementary School
- Lake Parsippany Elementary School
- Littleton Elementary School
- Mt. Tabor Elementary School
If you require instructions for the JRW Administration Building & All Secondary Schools please follow the instructions found here.
PLEASE NOTE: The PTHSD-Guest wireless network for all elementary schools will use Google Authentication which requires you to have a Google account (gmail.com or pthsd.net). If an outside guest requires access and does not have a Google account to use, a temporary guest account can be requested through the help desk in advance by calling extension 4444 or by opening a Help Desk Ticket using the instructions here.
Step 1: Locate the PTHSD-Guest Network in your Wireless Settings
Access your available wireless networks, and locate the connection name PTHSD-Guest and select it.
If you are still having Issues Logging into the PTHSD-Guest Network, please contact the TSS Help Desk by dialing 4444 from any district phone, or by opening a Help Desk Ticket using the Instructions here.