This Article provides instruction on how to connect to the the Guest Wireless network in All Secondary Schools ( PHS, PHHS, CMS, BMS)
To connect to the Guest Wireless network please complete the following steps:
1. Access your available wireless networks and locate the connection name PTHSD-Guest and select it.
2. A popup box should come up asking you to connect to the network. Please click the link provide to start the process of connection.
If you are a district employee:
Enter your district username and password under network login, and you will connect to the wireless network.
You have successfully connected you device to the guest network
If you are a Guest or Visitor to the district:
1. Please click Register under register as a guest
2. Enter your cell phone Number and select your Mobile Service Provider then click Complete Registration.
3. You will receive a text message with a verification code. Enter the Verification code into the box provided and click Complete Registration.
You have been successfully connected to the PTHSD-Guest Network.