This Article provides instruction on how to connect to the the Guest Wireless network the following Buildings:
- Parsippany High School
- Parsippany Hills High School
- Central Middle School
- Brooklawn Middle School
- JRW Administration Building
Step 1: Locate the PTHSD-Guest Network in your wireless settings
Access your available wireless networks and locate the connection name PTHSD-Guest and select it.
Step 2. Logging into the Guest Network
A popup box will come up asking you to connect to the network. Please click the link provided to start the process of connection.
If you are a district employee:
Enter your district username and password under network login, and you will connect to the wireless network.
You have successfully connected you device to the guest network
If you are a Guest or Visitor to the district:
1. Please click Register under register as a guest
2. Enter your email address and click Complete Registration.
3. You will receive an email with a verification code. Enter the verification code into the box provided, and click Complete Registration.
If you are still having Issues Logging into the PTHSD-Guest Network, please contact the TSS Help Desk by dialing 4444 from any district phone, or by opening a Help Desk Ticket using the Instructions here.